When searching for a reliable document imaging company, a lot of businesses are unaware of where to begin their search. There are a lot of factors to think about before hiring the right company for your specific situation and it’s extremely important that you find one that fits all your required needs.
First and foremost, one should always begin by researching the company overall. But, what are the key things to look for when making your final decision? Here are a few pointers you may want to begin with:
- Do they offer the services that will fit your project’s needs?
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they have experienced staff?
- Do they offer both on-site and outsourcing options?
- Do they focus primarily on their clients’ needs?
- Are they a secure and trustworthy company?
- Do they utilize a NAID-certified shredding company?
Of course, there will be many other questions that your company may have, but these are a great start in finding a reputable imaging company. And to help further your search, we will be kicking off a seven-part series answering all the questions above with detailed and informational feedback.
“Finding the Perfect Imaging Company” series is to confidently inform and guide potential customers while highlighting Microtek’s history, work ethics, strategy, commitment, overall customer service and more. Stay tuned!