Do you wish you could safely store all of your important documents electronically in one place and securely access them from anywhere, anytime, and on virtually any device?
Would it help if you had every piece of information you need right when you need it?
How much money would you save if your cloud plan (like ImageSilo) covered unlimited users for one simple price per month? (instead of paying for things like a separate license and fee for each individual user)
ImageSilo is the most trusted SaaS ECM service in the world. Here’s proof! These are the top ten ImageSilo security and reliability differentiators.
1. ImageSilo provides a 99.9% uptime service level guarantee.
2. ImageSilo is a true SaaS service; it uses multi-tenant software architecture.
3. Encryption can occur both during data transmission and when data is stored.
4. The tightest network security, including dedicated application servers, a closed storage network and data caching routines, ensures stored data is never exposed to the public network.
5. Digitech Systems directly manages all security infrastructures to ensure control over system monitoring and information access.
6. The leading vulnerability and compliance management vendor in the industry tests network vulnerabilities and verifies system security on a daily basis.
7. A myriad of physical and technical measures protect the data storage system 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
8. Complete storage system failures can occur without data loss or service interruptions.
9. Disaster recovery and data restoration capabilities are unprecedented:
• A separate, fully redundant storage system (located 600 miles away on separate power grids) acts as backup for the primary system.
• Within 10 seconds, all data (including backup files) is synchronously mirrored at both sites.
• In the event of a catastrophic failure, switching between storage sites takes approximately 60 seconds.
• No data restoration is required to activate secondary sites to become the primary site.
• Snapshots of all data are taken every two hours, stored for two months and never destroyed ahead of schedule.
10. Digitech Systems hired a “Big Four” international public accounting firm and completed the Statement on Auditing Standards No. 70 (SAS 70) Type II audit. Not only is each data center audited, but also Digitech Systems (as the network and systems manager) is audited.
In addition to outstanding security and reliability, here is a short list of other great ImageSilo competitive advantages:
• ImageSilo offers a comprehensive suite of additional ECM services, including information capture, email management, workflow, and print stream processing.
• Digitech Systems has an easy-to-understand pricing model that offers a lower point of entry.
• ImageSilo is scalable for any size organization and growing amounts of stored data.
• Out-of-the–box integration with Microsoft Office as well as point-and-click integration enables ImageSilo to work with virtually any application.
• Encrypted data backup files can be delivered to any secure location on a user-defined schedule.
• Customers enjoy legendary technical support with real people and no waiting.
ImageSilo — The Proven Leader
ImageSilo is the SaaS ECM service from Digitech Systems, was the first cloud ECM service to market in 1999, and is recognized as the industry-leading service today. With a 99.9% uptime guarantee, ImageSilo provides five layers of security, elaborate backup strategies and multiple redundant systems to mitigate the potential for failures affecting information availability. FREE email management and records retention services enhance regulatory compliance. Add-on services such as document capture, automated document routing, and print stream processing offer a customizable product suite. Outsource your data storage with ImageSilo and get secure online access to information anywhere, anytime — without capital expense or increased IT burdens.
Ask us how you can leverage the benefits of ImageSilo to achieve a high return on investment.
We want to show you how Microtek’s almost 50 years of experience can help with your hassle-free cloud ECM experience, and all of our work is guaranteed! If you have any questions, would like any additional information, or would like a free and no obligation consultation and estimate, please don’t hesitate to call us at 314-872-3322 or 800-264-2808 and ask for Aaron Liess or Mark Sandheinrich, or email us at email@example.com. Thank you!