We know Earth Day always lands in April, but no matter the month, we find it extremely important to be environmentally friendly and to “be green” as often as possible. Businesses should always take time to find fresh, new ways to go green around the office and to explore ways to reduce their company’s carbon footprint.
Microtek, being a business that helps reduce the amount of paper in other businesses, wants to make sure these businesses are taking positive steps toward a cleaner and safer environment. Not only do we encourage businesses to adopt a paperless lifestyle from a management and organizational standpoint, but we also encourage them to do their part in making an environmental impact. We understand that going paperless should not be a trend, but more so a lifestyle.
Here are a few important, business benefits achieved by going paperless provided by GoPaperless Solutions:
- Reduce business cost associated with paper, printers, copiers, fax machines, ink and toner cartridges.
- Eliminate filing cabinets and reduce office space.
- Conduct business in a mobile environment resulting in faster responses to customers.
- Increase efficiency of your staff by removing the time spent searching for and sending documents.
- Present a professional image to your customers with mobile computing solutions.
- Create faster business work flow by eliminating the time wasted on getting paper signatures on contracts and forms that need to be hand delivered.
- Secure backup of all documents.
- Real time updates and delivery of documents.
- Conduct business environmentally friendly and brag about it.
To find out more about how your business can make an environmental impact, visit GoPaperless for more statistics and facts. Or contact one of our Microtek specialists to see how you can begin your paperless journey!