It’s not uncommon that most companies are completely unaware of their need for document scanning and the endless benefits that come along with it. Sometimes it takes an actual scenario, event or lost profit to make a company second guess their decision to crawl out from underneath the piles of paperwork.
Almost every company can benefit from digitizing their documents if they look carefully at the statistics. One statistic founded by Lotus Development Corp stated that the most valuable documentation is littered across department manager’s desks. This is a prime example of why documents should be saved, backed up and secured digitally at all costs. If you’re uncertain that your company is a prime candidate for document scanning, take a minute and ask yourself the following questions:
- Are your employees spending too much time locating and retrieving documents?
- Are your employees finding it very difficult to share documents easily with clients or coworkers in a timely manner?
- Do you often lose or misplace documents and never recover them?
- If a natural disaster were to occur, would your documents be easily recovered or would they be destroyed?
- Does your office space seem a bit cramped? Are file cabinets and document storage using up physical space?
- Are you spending a bulk of your profit on paper supplies and document storage?
If you’ve answered yes to most of these questions, you can bet your company should be next in line for a free estimate from Microtek. We’re here to help your company grow and benefit from our document management services.