Does your business have books taking up much needed space in your office or building? Do you wish you could free up that space and protect the quality and integrity of the books at the same time? Would you like quicker, easier access to the information contained in the books? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Microtek can help by creating a safe digital archive for any or all of your valuable and important information! Book scanning is one of our specialties and we want to help!
Most businesses could utilize their space more efficiently. Maybe your company needs extra space for expansion or perhaps you would like to make the information in the books more accessible to others inside or outside of your operation. You, as a business owner, manager, or employee, want the most efficient and profitable results and Microtek is here to help you accomplish that goal! While maintaining the condition of your books’ spines and bindings, Microtek can professionally digitize your physically outdated books into clean, crisp digital images accessible at your fingertips!
Book scanning with Microtek has many advantages, including:
- Preservation of the physical condition of books being scanned, including protection against moisture, fire, or natural disasters as well as against loss and theft
- Saving space by compressing books into digital files
- Instant and easy access to critical information, which increases availability and the ability to share and distribute online
- Saving costs of printing books and shipping books – eliminate the need to ship books to customers or clients because emailing a file or sharing a link costs nothing
- Clean and easy-to-read copies, which maintains quality of the original
- Allowing multiple users of the same book at one time, which increases collaboration
By choosing and partnering with Microtek as your experienced book scanning service company, you will benefit from almost 50 years of experience. Whether it is a one-time project or long-term service, Microtek can and will provide you with a book scanning service that exceeds your expectations!
We want to show you how Microtek can help with your book scanning and save you time, money, and space! All of our work is guaranteed! If you have any questions, would like any additional information, or would like a free and no obligation estimate, please don’t hesitate to call us at 314-872-3322 or 800-264-2808 and ask for Mark Sandheinrich or Aaron Liess, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!