Countless organizations throughout the St. Louis area and around the globe on a daily basis wrestle with the best methods for preserving their archival documents. These types of vital documents include sales contracts, employee/student records, research notes, project schematics, blueprints, and other incredibly important information.
Ensuring the ability to access these documents is key to the survival of many organizations. We know that each client situation is different. Since Microtek was founded in 1968, we have worked to preserve assets for thousands of clients. From fragile decades-old ledger books, to tissue-paper-thin contracts, to decaying microfiche and microfilm, we have safely and securely preserved countless unreplaceable data and records.
When you work with Microtek, you will be guided through our document preservation checklist which includes the following:
- Document assessment: We work with clients to identify files that are the most important and are in need of safe guarding. Then, establish a priority of workflow.
- Database set up: As part of our project analysis, we will work with the client to establish the search criteria for making retrievals of the scanned files and set up a database based on those criteria. This ensures required files will be easily accessible when the process is complete.
- The scanning process: With preparation work complete, we are ready to begin the scanning process and transferring all vital documents and information into easily retrievable digital files.
- Document return or destruction: With the scanning process complete, documents are returned to clients for on or offsite storage, or Microtek can securely destroy documents, thus opening up valuable office and storage space.
- Project completion: With processes complete and all archival documentation preserved, our clients enjoy the benefits such as ease of access for acquiring and retrieving information as needed.
We want to show you how Microtek’s almost 50 years of experience can help with your hassle-free document scanning experience! All of our work is guaranteed! If you have any questions, would like any additional information, or would like a free and no obligation estimate, please don’t hesitate to call us at 314-872-3322 or 800-264-2808 and ask for Mark Sandheinrich or Aaron Liess, or email us at email@example.com. Thank you!